The Mass Poor People’s Assembly & Moral March on Washington is going digita! On June 20th, we will hold the largest digital and social media gathering of poor and low-wealth people, moral and religious leaders, advocates, and people of conscience in this nation’s history. A global pandemic is exposing even more the already existing crisis of systemic racism, poverty, ecological devastation, the war economy and militarism, and the distorted moral narrative of religious nationalism. On June 20, the 140 million poor and low-income people across this nation will be heard!
- #ProtectOurVoteNC Virtual Day of Action on Wednesday, May 27th
- June 20th – Mass Poor People’s Assembly & Moral March on Washington: A Digital Justice Gathering
- Electoral Organizing in the Covid-19 Reality: A Virtual Community Discussion
- You Can Vote – NC CAMPUS LEADERS: Virtual #Vote2020 Update & Tools
- FLIP NC Virtual Phone Bank for NC House District 45 on Saturday, May 16th